Polysafe Wood FX
Polysafe Wood fx PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.Request Quote
Polysafe Wood fx PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs, the range incorporates a light to dark colour spectrum with non-intrusive safety aggegrates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas
Polysafe Wood fx PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 336) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- A range of 10 high clarity wood effect designs with built-in slip resistance
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with aluminium oxide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Wood fx PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Wood fx PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Wood fx PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 336).
Polysafe Wood fx PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas.