Polysafe Wood FX Acoustix
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance and acoustic sound insulation.Request Quote
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance and acoustic sound insulation. Featuring authentic reproductions of popular and high clarity wood designs, the range incorporates a light to dark colour spectrum with non-intrusive safety aggegrates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas. With an integrated foam backed layer, impact sound reduction levels of 19dB are achieved, in excess of Building Regulation Part E requirements.
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 336) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Heavy-duty safety flooring, featuring wood effect designs with slip resistance & acoustic properties
- Equal to or greater than 19dB impact sound reduction level to exceed Building Regulations
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with aluminium oxide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for use in residential and commercial buildings where sound insulation and slip resistance are important requirements. Examples may include classrooms, corridors, circulation areas in multi-storey dwellings. Typical use areas are those which are normally dry but have risks of water spillage. Example areas are found within schools, universities, student accommodation, hospitals, aged care, social housing and public buildings with heavy footfall.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 336).
19dB impact sound reduction levels to exceed Building Regulations Part E
Polysafe Wood fx Acoustix PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and where sound insulation is a critical requirement.