Polysafe Vogue Ultra
Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR is a hugely popular and highly available safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.Request Quote
Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR is a hugely popular and highly available safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 16 traditional colours with a multi-coloured chip decoration, the range incorporates safety aggegrates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential settings.
Polysafe Vogue Ultra features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- A range of 16 fresh colours with a multi-chip decoration
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, wcs, classrooms and food preparation areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Vogue Ultra PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas