Polysafe Ultima is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in shod or barefoot areas.Request Quote
Polysafe Ultima is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in shod or barefoot areas. Available with enhanced slip resistance, the range features a concentrated level of safety aggegrates in the vinyl to ensure underfoot safety. Provides low slip potential in busy commercial kitchens where oil and grease are regular contaminants and can also be used in continually wet areas such as walk-in showers.
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education *
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant - achieving 40+ on the RRL Pendulum wet test
- Surface roughness Rz 70µm + for use in heavy-duty and intense footfall areas where risk of high viscosity contamination such as oil and grease are present
- Quartz crystals, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated through the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for busy commercial areas with risk of high viscosity contaminants such as kitchens and intensive food preparation areas where a high number of meals are served on a daily basis. The product meets the requirements of these intense areas due to a 40+ Pendulum Wet Test result and a high surface roughness of 70 microns +. Also suitable for areas with barefoot use or continual water spillage such as showers and barefoot recreational facilities.
Polysafe Ultima fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESb & ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Ultima achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Ultima is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas with risks of oil and grease contaminants or areas where continual water is present.