Polysafe Mosaic PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.Request Quote
Polysafe Mosaic PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 10 colours with an impressive high density flake decoration, the range incorporates safety aggegrates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas
Polysafe Mosaic features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum free safety flooring featuring coloured quartz, aluminium oxide & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Mosaic PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Mosaic PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Mosaic PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Mosaic PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas.