Polysafe Modena PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.Request Quote
Polysafe Modena PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Featuring an sophisticated micro-granite decoration, the range incorporates clear aluminium oxide particles in the vinyl which are virtually invisible to the naked eye, ensuring an attractive yet safe floor finish for use in commercial or residential areas.
Polysafe Modena PUR features the groundbreaking Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- A range of 14 micro-granite designs with built-in slip resistance
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring with aluminium oxide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as corridors, circulation areas, receptions, hospital wards, classrooms, shops, bars & cafes as well as traditional back of house safety areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Modena PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Modena PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
Polysafe Modena PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme.
Polysafe Modena PUR achieves a BRE Global Generic A+ rated environmental profile for safety flooring, in major sectors such as health, education
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas