Polysafe Hydro is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet, barefoot & shod areas.Request Quote
Polysafe Hydro is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet, barefoot & shod areas. Available in 8 colours in either a traditional or multi-chip design, the range features safety aggegrates in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe interior in commercial or residential areas. Highly suited to disabled adaptations.
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education *
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot continually wet & shod areas
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- 8 colourways suited to use area
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ TRL/4S Pendulum (wet test)
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide, silicon carbide particles & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for continually wet and barefoot areas where there is continual running water and a requirement for enhanced slip resistance. Also suited for shod areas. Ideal for commercial and residential areas areas where barefoot & soft soled footwear is worn - including walk-in showers, hydrotherapy areas, changing rooms and indoor swimming pool surrounds. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing & leisure sectors.
Polysafe Hydro fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESb & ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Hydro achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Hydro is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas with continual water spillage, whether in commercial or residential settings.