Polysafe Hydro Evolve
Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a highly decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas.Request Quote
Polysafe Hydro Evolve is a highly decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet and barefoot areas. Available in 8 aqueous and subtle colours, this carborundum-free safety flooring range features slip resistant particles in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas. Colours lend themselves for use in disabled adaptations where a homely yet safe flooring are key requirements.
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot and continually wet areas
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- 8 subtle & sophisticated colourways designed to meet modern interior trends
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ Pendulum (wet test)
- Carborundum-free safety flooring featuring coloured quartz, aluminium oxide & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
Ideally suited for continually wet and barefoot areas where there is continual running water and a requirement for enhanced slip resistance. Ideal for commercial and residential areas areas where barefoot & soft soled footwear is worn - including walk-in showers, hydrotherapy areas, changing rooms and indoor swimming pool surrounds. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing & leisure sectors.
Polysafe Hydro Evolve fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESb
Polysafe Hydro Evolve achieves a BRE Global Generic A+ rated environmental profile for safety flooring, in major sectors such as health, education
Polysafe Hydro Evolve is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas with continual water spillage, whether in commercial or residential settings.