Polysafe Ecomax combines the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.Request Quote
Polysafe Ecomax combines the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 12 fresh and commercially popular colours, the range features a traditional decoration with safety aggegrates in the vinyl to create safe interiors within commercial or residential settings.
- A range of 12 colours, featuring fresh options with a traditional decoration
- Incorporates 25% recycled material and 100% recyclable
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum Wet Test
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Coloured quartz and silicon carbide particles incorporated in vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- BRE Global Environmental Generic A+ rating in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, wcs, bar serveries and laundry & sluice rooms. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
Polysafe Ecomax fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
Polysafe Ecomax achieves a BRE Global Generic A+ rated environmental profile for safety flooring, in major sectors such as health, education.
Polysafe Ecomax is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains 25% recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas.