Polysafe Corona PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance.Request Quote
Polysafe Corona PUR is a high specification, decorative safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 12 stylish colours, the range incorporates a tonal and accent chip design with sophisticated base colours and safety aggegrates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential areas.
Polysafe Corona features the groundbreaking Polysafe Supratec PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe Supratec PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- A range of 12 decorative colours designed to co-ordinate with XL PU and Prestige PUR ranges
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Highly flexible safety vinyl for easy cove & capping and fitting in tight, awkward areas
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide, silicon carbide particles & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas such as washrooms, wcs, classrooms and food preparation areas. Typical installations are within education, healthcare, social housing, leisure & commercial office sectors.
As with all Polysafe PUR ranges, Polysafe Corona PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe Corona PUR fully conforms with HSE & UK Slip Group Guidelines and meets the requirements of the European Safety Flooring Standard - EN 13845, class ESf
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Polysafe Corona PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP 472).
Polysafe Corona PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and contains recycled material.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas where there are risks of water spillage and other contaminants in commercial and residential areas